Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This is my first time writing on my blog , since my moms been typing all my stories on here.So it feels a little strange to be thinking that a lot of people could read every single word I type.But I wanted to say what I've been thinking all day:How do adults talk to each other,back and forth,without jumping up and down,and without interrupting each other????I think it's weird and not normal.When I tell my best friend a really good story,when she remembers something really funny,she jumps up and down,pointing her finger at me and interrupts.But don't get me wrong,she's a really good friend.As you can see,in the rest of my blog,I love to write.Especially about animals.I love them!I would do anything for them.I would like to save the most dogs in need of a home at the Humane Society.(When I grow up of course.)I've always loved horses.You can probably tell because of the title of the actual blog!The first time I was ever on a horse was when I was the age of two.I was screaming,''Look,mommy!Look!''Got to go now.My little sister has to have a turn on the computer.She'll still have a longer turn on it than me.She's sometimes as annoying as the little sister in the book I wrote!(PS:It was based on her!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, you are right. When adults talk to each other they don't jump up and down anymore. Maybe we need to change that! Love reading your work. You are AWESOME darlin!

    ReplyDelete